Friday, July 31, 2015

Im back!!

So it has been a VERY long time since I have been on my blog. You know how life gets... BUSY BUSY  BUSY! So... since my last post... ALOT has happened!

1.) LJ and I bought our very first home together!! Yes, we are home owners! Whoop! Whoop!
2.) Our little runt started pre-k! He was a little scared at first, but within time came around. He did awesome! We actually just discovered about a week ago that he scored 100% on all of his pre-k assessments. He was the only student in his age group to achieve this. We are so very proud of him. He is now on his way to Kindergarten! Where does the time go?
3.) On September 6th, 2014 Lj took me to the beach to celebrate our 4 year anniversary together... little did I know it was the beginning of yet another amazing thing. He proposed!!! It was the most romantic moment of my life... I will fill you in on all the details later! ;)
4.) On November 1st, 2014... I became Mrs. Lindsey Rebecca Ray! We had an adorable little southern rustic wedding on the beautiful Lake Talquin. Burlap and Lace, Cowboy Boots and Jean Jackets. It was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment